Interesting Dining Places in Pahang

Interesting Dining in Pahang

Interesting Dining Places in Pahang

As long as I'm in Pahang, I have a lot of places where I go for a meal to eat hehe because I'm sitting in the bent, so the good food I can suggest is:

-TAWAKKAL: At the most win is his western food, I always order his lamb chop, his store there is a lot of partitions, which are partly beraircond for hot and western food, which is next to him, original mamak hold, more food to rice drive , roti canai, front store there is nasi lemak slot, which is my febret order, and last one next side slot nasi lemak there burger bakar .. also delicious also, it tastes juicy2 some .. all you can try hehe cumanya that western start from 12 o'clock in the morning...

-LETE TOKKI: That's the companion of la lemang kan, but eating with rendang she is the best, femes jugak her shop because many people from other states come to have to eat lemang tokki, if school holidays are crying because too many .. now two branches, a branch 1 lots of menus, ready to have hot dishes, western and more .. la nu second branch just got lemang je lasat day jumaat there is no rice cooker ambo ...

-DURIAN MUSANG KING: That's where you sell the roads, you must think that you have come to the right because of the females, if the time is cheap, rm 18 a kilo can be but when it comes to expensive season, there are rm 50 sekilo.

- SOUTH WARISAN PAK CU: he's like a stall, it's a four-way corner that's a signature BENTONG, a religious school and a car's store is wrong.

Besides the bentong, the place I always keep in mind is Temerloh:

- GO BANG PATIN FISH: The best femes are close to my friends, I'm not very spicy and I think he's good enough, I always order catfish and I also ordered patin fish patin .. catfish price RM12.

- FISH FISH AKOB: For me, I am more than spicy, and I do not like the patin of fish, I have a lot of people who are interested in me but I am more than happy, but the store is comfortable with some of his circumstances.

Next, Pekan, the city of the king I've been sitting for a year take STAM near the ash college:

Interesting Dining Places in Pahang


- SHOPPING MURTABAK SHORT: There are two types, the usual and the special, the usual price rm 7 I did not mistake .. it's usually the most delicious and delicious special that I feel in rm 9, do not remember .. the store he is near2 with school secondary science ...


Because of my daddy I settled in Kuantan, there are some delicious shops I've seen near the kuantan. Among them:

- KEDAI CAKE LILA WADI: here is a mandatory order of mango cake with pandan water he .. is the ideal combination.

- MABIQ RESTAURANTS: If you want to eat a catfish, there is a store where the store is delicious and can hold on to him and he is close to the maid tahfiz tanjung lumpur.

- SATAY ZUL: Even though my aunts make satay also near kuantan, but sometimes I would rather eat satay zul, not cincai2 have satay, people say nasi lemak dia uummpp but I do not have time to taste it la nasi lemak tu .. other times try it too hihi dlu tokey satay zul ni work with my aunt.

- ZAMZAM RESTAURANT: which is located in front of mega mall. arabic shops, tasty also but the prices can withstand, ever order rice mandy chicken and meat, are satisfied.

-MUSTAFA CENDOL: there are cendol and abc that he sells, ready to dig a longer select where he ... he ... he just said I order the usual cendol, and mee goreng mamak, good taste too ...

- RESTOREN ZAMAN: if hard to get up in the morning breakfast, the most feminine shop, always queue people, the bread is delicious, but for outsiders, they always order nasi lemak because that's the most femes in the store hi...hi...

- JOE MEE CALONG: who am febret boy ambo, very good because of the content he likes to place his original hehehe has calong he said.

- AKOB PATIN HOUSE: my febret family if I want to buy catfish, it tastes delicious, comparable to others.

- BURGER BAKAR BIG SNOW: The shop is once i go, the burger can stand but can not fight the burger katakkal restaurant.

There's another store but I do not even remember where most of the stores I've listed are very femes so I'm looking for waze, there's a lot ...


Popular posts from this blog

Kadazan Food: Ambuyat Hinava Butod

Chicken Satay and Beef Satay Recipe

Popular Food in Malaysia