Catfish Cooked Durian Paste

Recipes Ikan Patin Masak Tempoyak Pahang style, this is a partnership relation with the original recipe using only the 5 basic material only. It also delicious durian paste is actually located on Tempoyak, quite sour durian paste.

I began to learn a meal Cook Tempoyak only after marriage. Recipes durian paste cooked different ways with recipes Pahang Perak. I initially did not like fish Cook Tempoyak already, but I long so old like such.


Tip eliminate stinking slime and catfish is a catfish smeared with flour. More effective than using tamarind / lime. This tip I got from any readers' comments as well. Indeed, many sharing the information received.


That is the reason I really like to read the comments left. I'm not sure why many readers of my blog readers prefer to be silent. Do not hesitate to leave a comment yes. Anyway, I'm glad that you all want to stop by my blog. Returning to this fish, it is my intention to cook according to the advice given in the entry.


Self Book recipes that I use this time:
Cook Tempoyak Temerloh Patin Original Version



Catfish Cooked Durian Paste
Catfish Cooked Durian Paste


Ingredients:
  • 1 whole medium sized catfish
  • 2 scoops Tempoyak
  • 4 cups of water - preferably somewhat syrupy sauce
  • 1 red chilli - optional for the red sauce because
  • A handful of red chillies - spicy participate preferred
  • 1 inch fresh turmeric
  • A bunch of leaves kesum
  • pinch of salt

How do I:
Pound the chillies, chilli and turmeric. Do not get too shattered such. Then enter the durian paste and mix pounded so flat.

Note:
If Tempoyak less sour, acid may be added little pieces. Wash the fish with flour to get rid of the fishy smell of the river. If you want a thick sauce, can be boiled until tender and sauce thickens, then put the fish as made by the store eatery in Temerloh.


Popular posts from this blog

Kadazan Food: Ambuyat Hinava Butod

Chicken Satay and Beef Satay Recipe

Popular Food in Malaysia