Fried Noodles Recipe Malaysia

Fried Noodles Recipe Malaysia
Fried Noodles Recipe Malaysia

Today I want to share recipes and how to cook fried noodles. I was very fond of the fried noodles. So I rather choose when to eat fried noodles. When the unpleasant taste in the throat, I was not going to spend. 

Most noodles are eaten in the store, but it looks like it good when touched it feels like not enough noodles cook, or the flaccid or no taste. The rule of thumb when eating fried noodles, I must have a slice of lemon acid to be squeezed over noodles before eating. There is also sour lemon, can cause me to sulk. Hahaha bangat sensitive. Sour lime sour very tasty in my throat. Other people right flavor.

provide mee goreng manner which made youtube exactly the same way I prepare noodles in HERE. I just do not boil chicken instead of fried, add the chicken and fry for a while until it's sour water before it is put to cook chicken. Hahaha lazy to wash a lot of pots. In addition, it included eggs. But because I was afraid my mi smells fishy, ​​I broke an egg on the edge and let mee quite ripe, fresh eggs mixed with noodles. 


Unlike mee hoon, I really would put the egg in the fried rice vermicelli. What do the art of cooking is dependent on the creativity of each. For mee goreng is very close to my heart, then I cook according to what I feel in my throat friendly.

 Ingredients:

  • 500 grams of noodles
  • 100 grams of chicken / bacon - small pieces
  • 2 eggs - average
  • 1 tomato - rough cut
  • 3-4 cloves garlic - crushed
  • 1 shallot - finely sliced
  • 1 tbsp chilli paste - to 2 if you like spicy
  • 3 tablespoons chili sauce
  • 3 tablespoons ketchup
  • 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
  • salt
  • 1 tablespoon sugar - 1/2 teaspoon park because
  • oil

Material sow:
1 red chilli - sliced
leeks
Lime
fried onions

How do I:
Saute the crushed garlic until fragrant. Following onion. Sign chilli paste and stir-fry until oil breaks.

Add chicken and stir until chicken with vinegar before adding 1 cup of water to cook the chicken.

Add chili sauce, tomato sauce, dark soy sauce and tomatoes and sugar. Add mustard and stir until slightly wilted. Add the noodles and mix well.

Ok ... ready to be served ...


 

Popular posts from this blog

Kadazan Food: Ambuyat Hinava Butod

Chicken Satay and Beef Satay Recipe

Popular Food in Malaysia